Now Hiring | Social Media Manager
The Boutique Academy is an ever-growing online learning community for aspiring new and scaling boutiques and e-commerce brands. Our community is growing. Our purpose is being fulfilled and we are looking for individuals to join our team. Currently, we serve an online community of over 60,000 people across Instagram, YouTube and Facebook. We also have over 1,000 students on our roster.
We are seeking an outgoing and creative social media lover to join our team and creative content that our communities will love.
The Mission of The Boutique Academy is to provide a hub of learning materials for new and aspiring boutique owners to launch and scale their brands to six figures and beyond. Our students /#COMMUNITY/ support and uplift one another throughout their entrepreneurial journeys. The Boutique Academy is an /#INCLUSIVE/ space of /#INTEGRITY/ honesty and respect for clients, students, and partners, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, or any other differentiating criteria. We provide an environment where our actions speak to our desire for growth and success. While we take our business seriously, The Boutique Academy is also a place where we love to have /#FUN/ and enjoy helping others create businesses that not only make them money, but also make them happy!
ABOUT THIS POSITION
The Boutique Academy’s part-time, remote Social Media Coordinator reports directly to CEO, Jance Chartae. They contribute to the online success of The Boutique Academy by researching the market, developing and executing social media campaigns that drive business, and creating a desirable online voice that reaches and resonates with The Boutique Academy’s target audience.
We want to meet you if:
- You have a successful track record of implementing social media strategy and campaigns.
- You are proficient at Planoly and social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and YouTube.
- You can seamlessly navigate the Adobe product suite and Canva.
- You are familiar with infusing curriculum into design.
- You are a stickler for details! You take a keen, analytical eye to every element of your social media posts. Nothing gets past you!
- You are sucker for aesthetics.
- You are an effective communicator, proactive in outreach and professional in delivery.
- You are a self-starter, eager to take initiative and anticipate needs.
- You can plan content well into the future and you are able to work against deadlines in urgent situations.
- You are a team player who also works well independently.
- Have 10-15 hours available each week.
- Assist the CEO with content planning, production, scheduling, and publishing for platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube and Pinterest to create an integrated marketing plan.
- Propose new and innovative ideas and concepts to connect with The Boutique Academy’s target audience.
- Use timelines and scheduled posts to create a consistent stream of new content for audience engagement.
- Analyze and deliver reports on the content performance and prepare reports on trends and insights.
- Meet on an as-needed basis with The Boutique Academy team to evaluate past, present, and future social media campaigns, identifying best practices and lessons learned.
- Create written SOPS for all processes relevant to the Social Media Coordinator role.
- Assist with managing The Boutique Academy Facebook Group and making sure all content posted aligns with sales funnels.
- Collaborate with The Boutique Academy Photographer and Videographer to ensure you have the elements needed to create content.
- Network with brand owners and experts who align with The Boutique Academy Brand.
- Stay up to date with changes in all social platforms to ensure that curated content achieves maximum effectiveness.
Total compensation for this role is $25/hour USD
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT STATEMENT
The Boutique Academy complies with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity laws and regulations. We provide Equal Opportunity Employment for all qualified people. Our employment practices, benefits and programs are administered without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, status with respect to receipt of public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission or any other basis protected by Federal, State, or local law.
This commitment extends to all phases of employment including, but not limited to recruitment, selection, placement, transfers, training and development, promotions, demotions, compensation, benefits, terminations and all other conditions or privileges associated with employment.
This job description is intended to describe the general content and requirements for performance of this role. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties and work schedules may be required.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, APPLY HERE through January 7, 2022.